Saturday, November 3, 2018

My TBR List Meme #2 Christmas Edition

My TBR List is hosted by Berls and Michelle @BecauseReading

The first Saturday of the month, you list 3 books on your TBR, digital or physical, and let people vote on it. On the second Saturday, you announce the winner. Read the book and post a review on the fourth Saturday. Michelle mentions what to do when the months vary on the amount of weeks in the month, so I won't go into anymore details on how that will change the rules. #TBRL


Since Ho Ho Ho Readthon, a Christmas/Wintery reads readathon is being hosted by Kimberly @Caffeinated Review. I thought I do a Christmas edition. 




My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff


Summary from Goodreads


Charlotte Charlie Donovan knows exactly what she wants for Christmas: Teo Ortiz. He's the school's star athlete, in the National Honor Society, invited to every party, contributes to the school paper (where Charlie is co-editor), and is about to be featured as One to Watch in a teen magazine basically, he's exactly the type of guy Charlie s meant to be with. The only problem he barely knows she exists.

But Charlie is determined to be Teo's date to the Christmas ball. And she has a plan: To rig the paper's Secret Santa so that she can win his heart with five perfect gifts. But to do that she needs help. Enter J.D. Ortiz Teo s cousin, and possibly the most annoying person on the planet. He's easy going, laid back, unorganized, spontaneous, and makes a joke out of everything the exact opposite of Charlie (and Teo). But he's willing to provide insight into what Teo wants, so she s stuck with him.

Yet, the more time Charlie spends with J.D., the more she starts to wonder: Does she really know what, or rather who, she wants for Christmas?





North for Christmas by Christina Dymock


Summary from Goodreads


After Ruby’s wealthy mother donates their extra funds to yet another charity, Ruby’s forced to work as a mall elf to earn enough to go to Italy with her boyfriend. But everything changes when Ruby meets North, a lawyer-turned-elf, who seems to know exactly what Ruby really wants this Christmas. This sweet holiday romance is perfect for the book lovers on your Christmas list.






Love Finds You In Frost Minnesota by Judy Baer


Summary from Goodreads

When Jack returns home to Minnesota, he meets the town’s newcomer. She’s bubbly, beautiful . . . and his latest adversary.


Considering that her name is Merry Noel Blake and she was born on Christmas Eve, it’s not surprising that Frost, Minnesota’s newest resident is crazy about the holiday. She has single-handedly convinced the entire town to help her turn Frost into a Christmas destination; there’s a tableau of the stable in Bethlehem, a concert, many events at the church, and Merry’s own holiday boutique. 

Jack Frost has always tried to live down his whimsical name—a gift from his playful parents—and he does his best to deter Merry from making what he considers a kitschy mockery of the town and the season. But she believes that below Jack’s frosty exterior is a warm heart—and that she is the one to thaw it.


4 comments:

  1. I love festive you made your post! I voted for Love Finds You In Frost Minnesota, it sounds like a sweet Christmas story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got the idea from Michelle's and Berl's blog actually. I love how her borders keeps things separate. Thanks for voting! My mom and sister like Judy Baer, but I don't think I've read any by her yet.

      Delete
  2. That was the hardest thing I ever had to vote on. I wanted to vote for them all! Lol I picked North for Christmas but I would be excited for anyone that you might read. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! My job is to make yours more difficult! LOL Thanks. I'm interested in reading them all at some point. I've had that one for a couple of years and just haven't read it yet. To be fair, I haven't read a lot of Christmas or holiday themed books. I need to remedy that.

      Delete